November 14, 2010

A Direction the Class Needs

Sometimes I wish that these blogs didn’t have to be 200 words, although that’s hardly anything considering I’m currently on my 22nd word. If blogs could be short, like really short, this one would be one word: Unavailable. But since it cannot, I’ll ramble on a little more about why my answer is unavailable.

I absolutely love how there’s no one right answer, although sometimes it would seem as if there should be. The class discussions certainly keep me awake at 8 AM, and they’re the perfect background for sitting and drinking tea (which I tend to do every day if I don’t finish it on the train).

Although I do find taking notes on books we’re supposedly reading for enjoyment to be a bit ridiculous, especially because very few of the books are short and notes are just tedious in my opinion. Also, if you really need notes to help you remember what the book is about, well, I’m sorry but that’s just a little sad.

All in all, I truly do enjoy this class, and I’m not just saying that to suck up to McCarthy for a good grade, (it’s a few days too late for that), I actually do. And now I have finally hit my 200 word quota, so, here’s my answer:

Unavailable.

No comments:

Post a Comment